Hi Guys, As we all know that Christmas is about to come on 25th Dec.Did you planned for Christmas..No? So, No Worries, Today I am going to share Eggless Dry Fruits Cake Recipe and for this Cake Oven is not Mandatory, You can bake this cake in Pressure Cooker.
Pressure cooker Eggless dry fruit cake is a no-bake dessert that can be made easily in a pressure cooker. There is no need of baking oven to cook this kid friendly recipe and it is very to bake.
The ingredients required for the cake is same as that used in any other cake except for the eggs. It is replaced with Yoghurt. The cake will be ready in 40 minutes and the Easy-Peasy recipe is perfect for the weekends.
Lets Starts with
- 1/4 cup – yogurt
- 1/4 cup – powdered sugar
- 1 cup – refined flour
- 1/2 cup – milk
- 1 tsp – vanilla essence
- 2-3 tbsp – chopped Cashewnuts
- 1/4 tsp – baking soda
- 1/4 cup – butter
- 1/2 tsp – baking powder
- 1 tbsp – raisins
- 4 Cup Cherries
- 2 small – mashed apple
- 1 cup – salt for base of the cooker
- [You can even use sand instead of salt if available]
- Mixed together baking soda, baking powder and refined flour and keep aside.
- Grease and dust the bake tin.
- Place the pressure cooker on medium heat and add salt to it and close the lid without gasket and the weight of the cooker.
- Beat powdered sugar, butter, add yogurt and beat well. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- And Add pieces of apple and cherry and mixed well.
- Add the sieved flour and mix well.
- Add any dry fruits like cashew nuts and raisins and mix. Keep adding milk little by little and keep beating the mixture till the right cake consistency is obtained.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Place the tin in the cooker over the salt and in medium heat bake the cake for around 40 mins. Check with a knife, it comes out clean switch off the flame and cool on a wire rack.
- Now your Cake is ready,enjoy with friends and family on this Christmas Day.
Fruit Cake without eggs but full of dry fruits and fruits,So you can enjoy this cake with your family and friends and also with loved once and don’t forget to share this Recipe and like and comment…………..